Our New Rehab Project Means… A Fantastic New Property Is Coming Soon!
Lifestyle Real Estate Services is excited to be back in the beautiful Richmond Country Club Vista community again, working on a rehab project for our new listing — 877 Meadow View Drive. This 2,507 square foot residence features 4 bedrooms, 2 & 1/2 bathrooms, a two car garage, and a massive back yard (which I’ll get into more in a bit) — all on a 5,540 square foot lot!
After sitting down with our clients who are selling this home, we’re very much looking forward to this rehab project — the sellers are the original (and only) owners of this house, which they bought in 2004. They’re selling this property because they’re retiring and moving to enjoy the nice, warm weather down in Florida! We’ve gotten to know quite a bit about the sellers, including the fact that, alongside their day jobs, they also made, bottled, and sold their own organic soaps, shampoos and body wash! Not only that, but they created an environmentally friendly garden in the backyard so that they could “live off the land” with their own organic fruits and veggies — tomatoes, strawberries, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, peppers… just to name a few! Needless to say, we’re excited to help our clients sell their home so that they can move forward to the next chapter in their life (hopefully with plenty of relaxing on the beach so that we can live vicariously through them).
Our rehab project will start with a complete once-over on the basics:
- A thorough cleaning: The exterior (including the windows and screens) will be power washed, and the interior will receive a deep cleaning throughout.
- New paint: We’ll be working with our interior designer to create the perfect paint color plan — a monochromatic color scheme with jewel-tone cabinets that are pleasing to the eye.
- New tile and carpeting: The carpeting will be replaced throughout the home, and, in various spots (including the master bathroom), will be replaced with tile for a more up-to-date and modern look.
After the basics are completed, the more advanced customization begins:
- Kitchen: The kitchen will be fitted with all new appliances — stove top, oven, and dishwasher. Alongside the appliances, the kitchen faucet is being replaced, and the cabinets will be painted and have new hardware installed.
- Master Bathroom: As stated above, the carpeting in the master bathroom will be replaced with a modern, hexagonal tile. The two vanity sinks (and faucets) will be replaced, and the cabinets will be repainted. The lighting will also be updated.
This is just a very brief rundown of some of the work going into 877 Meadow View to get it ready for its new owners. Keep an eye out — we’ll be posting more information when we’re close to finishing our rehab project and getting ready to put it on the market. If you’d like more information in the meantime, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!