Your Investment. Our Priority.
There’s a Better Way to Manage Your Property
With over a decade of residential real estate experience, we understand that your rental property isn’t just a source of income, it’s part of your everyday life. That’s why we make managing your investment a top priority: So you can focus on the things that matter more to you.
We accomplish this by overseeing the full spectrum of tasks associated with your rentals, from maintenance and inspections to remodeling and renovation services. We have an established network of specialists for everything from landscaping to property inspections, and are experts at local landlord-tenant laws and regulations. Our successful marketing strategies even draw from our real estate sales experience, emphasizing sharp photos and smart advertising, rather than bare Craigslist ads and cell phone shots.
The result? Your rentals have fewer vacancies and higher rents, but you don’t have to spend time finding vendors or negotiating costs, wrestling with complex legal code, or attracting tenants.
Lifestyle Property Management Services provides key management functions and support services to ensure your property is in pristine condition and so your investment performs at its best. Our leadership and drive provide excellent support to the properties we manage, the tenants we assist, and the clients who entrust their investments with us. We are firm believers that a strong infrastructure and open communication correlate directly with smooth and successful property operations.
- Invoicing: We make sure your tenants know when their rent is due, and give them plenty of time to take care of it.
- Inquiries: Tenants are going to have questions. We’re going to have the answers. You’re going to have peace and quiet.
- Statements: We outline all activity taking place on the property each month in an easy to read and understand statement.
- Maintenance & Inspection Scheduling: We handle the correspondence dealing with maintenance and inspections so you don’t have to.
- Rental Licensing: If your city and/or county require specific rental licensing, we can assist in completing the appropriate paperwork.
- Legal Paperwork: Lead-based Paint Disclosure? Check. Lease Agreement? Check. Eviction Notice? Check. We’ve got it covered.
- Comprehensive Rental Price Analysis: Our Rental Price Analysis takes a multitude of market factors into account, including square footage, room details, area rental rates, market trends, neighborhood variables and local comps, property condition and amenities, all to get you the highest rent possible.
- Complete Tenant Screenings: We conduct thorough background checks on each applicants’ credit, criminal and eviction history to make sure you know who they are, reducing the likelihood of late payments and avoiding tenants who will trash your investment.
- Walkthroughs: We introduce new tenants to your property with a walkthrough tour and checklist, carefully documenting the condition of spaces, fixtures, and more. This helps your tenant to feel at home, and protects you against false claims about damage that occurs while they are there.
- Provisioning & Delivery of Keys: Sometimes schedules can be hectic when preparing a property for lease. We make sure tenants have access to their new home, but only if and when you’re ready.
- Tenant Welcome Documentation: As real estate experts, we understand that living in your home doesn’t end beyond your walls. We compile a “Welcome Packet” that itemizes things like rent payment details, parking information, utility service, and much, much more.
- Final Inspections: We review our initial walkthrough checklist with your tenant to make sure your property is in the same condition in which it was leased. If necessary, we compile a list of expenses to be deducted from the security deposit for cleaning and/or repairs.
- Property Cleaning: To prepare your property for its next tenant, we will manage a select group of vendors to provide a thorough cleaning of the premises.
- Painting & Repairs: If necessary, we work with our network of specialists for everything from landscaping to repairs to get your property back to pristine condition.
- Comprehensive Internet Marketing: Our philosophy is simple: “Better Marketing, Better Results.” We generate an in-depth marketing campaign directed towards renters on our website, through various social media platforms, and on an assortment of websites where area renters are looking for homes just like yours.
- High Quality Photo Shoot Today, most prospective tenants are searching for their next rental property online, which means your investment needs to stand out from the crowd. We help to do that with professional photography that showcases your property’s assets.
- Profesionally Designed Rental Property Brochure: Along with being available for download on our site, we provide a double-sided brochure that gives prospective tenants initial information and encourages them to call for more. These are distributed in our office and, if the situation allows, from the brochure box on the signpost out front.
- Regular Property Inspections: We perform periodic evaluations for all common areas of each of our managed properties, providing detailed reports and photographs.
- Carpet Cleaning: Our pre-negotiated rate with the commercial division of a large, local carpet cleaning company is a great resource for you and your tenant. By encouraging your tenants to take advantage of this service, we can lengthen the life of your carpets and minimize the need for replacement.
- Interior & Exterior Painting: Our clients also receive 40% off at Kelly-Moore Paints, which significantly reduces the cost of their painting projects. Whether it’s covering up a mark here and there, or returning your walls back to a color suitable for a new tenant, we’ve got you covered (for less!).
- Landscaping & Yard Maintenance: Our vendor connections can either make your yard look brand new, or maintain it to continue looking that way. Many of our leases include yard maintenance built into the cost of the rent, which provides a convenience for your tenant and ensures your home retains its curb appeal for years to come.
- Contractor & Rehab Services Available: If it’s ever necessary (or if you just want to change things up), our contractor and handyman connections are at your service for a discounted rate.
Whether it’s being able to ask for a maintenance service request, or call for help with an emergency situation, it’s vital that both you and your tenant have the ability to contact Lifestyle Property Management Services whenever necessary. We facilitate that ability with both an online portal for non-vital requests, and a 24/7 hotline for emergency situations. Whether it’s a simple question in the afternoon or a gas leak after midnight, there’s always someone available for your tenant.
- Accounting: We simplify the accounting associated with property management, from collecting rent to vendor and contractor payments. Our software provides a monthly statement so you always understand where your money is coming from, where it’s going, and what we’re doing to maximize your investment goals.
- Payments: Repairs? Landscaping? Painting? Along with coordinating these, we also make sure they’re paid for on-time so that you never have to worry about vendor late fees.
- Modifications: Need to make a change to your lease agreement? We’ll help you understand what you can and cannot change to an agreement already in place, or how we can best represent your interests in any we write in the future.
- Eviction Procedures: Sometimes even the most careful screening procedures can’t predict when the eviction process may be necessary. We properly handle this stressful, and delicate, situation so that you don’t have to.
- Real Estate Services: As a licensed brokerage, Lifestyle Real Estate Services can help you buy or sell an investment property with the same excellent service you’ll come to expect from our Property Management team.
- And More!
Comments are closed.