Real Estate Investment: Investing in Your Future
Moving You Forward
Our first clients were investors, and Lifestyle Real Estate Services has its roots in helping our clients build wealth through property investment. Some of our clients do quick-flips; others have buy-and-hold strategies. Some are looking for gains through appreciation, others desire a supplemental income through rents, while still others already have income they are looking to shelter through write-offs and depreciation.
In other words, there’s no such thing as a “typical client.” If this is your first rental house, or if you’re looking to trade up with a 1031 Exchange, we’re excited to speak with you. We’ll help you analyze each property uniquely, in line with your goals. We’ll help you understand deferred maintenance issues and their associated costs, and help you negotiate a great deal.
Types of Investments:
- Multifamily Housing: A popular investment choice for new investors.
- Land Acquisition: Work with developers to maximize land usage returns.
- Distressed Properties: Acquisition of rehab, foreclosures & short sales.
- Manufactured Housing: Positive cash flow, providing affordable housing.
- Industrial: Warehouses are a vital part of the economy’s backbone.
- Office Market: Small businesses & Corporate America alike need offices.
- Hospitality & Resorts: Luxury hotels, golf properties, resorts, and more.
- 1031 Exchanges: Sell property to reinvest and defer capital gain taxes.
Working with past investors, we’ve developed a 5-year Projected Analysis which shows how an investment property may be expected to perform — illustrating whether or not a property aligns with your investment goals. You can download a sample version here.
Comments are closed.