Yasmin is an interior designer born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. She studied at the Art Institute of California, San Francisco, where she earned her Bachelors of Science in Interior Design. With a focus on the juxtaposition of classic pieces alongside modern, fresh design elements, Yasmin manages to achieve a final product with a timeless feel.
“With several years of experience with high-end design firms and showrooms for both residential and commercial projects, I’ve collaborated on various projects, large and small, from their conceptual architectural beginnings all the way to decisions regarding their final decorative accessories.”
A certified CAD and sketch rendering specialist, Yasmin’s remarkable skill set enables her to work closely not only with clients from the beginning of a project, but also with contractors and architects throughout the various building stages to ensure designs are truly tailored towards every client’s architectural vision and design needs. Her love for fashion keeps Yasmin at the forefront of design trends, while her years of international travel visibly influence her designs through integration of various cultural influences.
Her extensive knowledge of classic design practices and styles, as well as staying on top of current design trends keeps Yasmin at the top of her game… that’s why:
- Multiple projects that Yasmin has worked on have been featured on acclaimed interior design magazines.
- She has achieved “Top Seller” status while working at a high end furniture gallery.
- After 5 years of working for multiple successful design firms, she decided to her own interior design business.
- Yasmin is a makeup enthusiast, and enjoys practicing freelance artistry in her free time.
- She is a self-proclaimed “fabric hoarder”, and collects textiles from every country she visits.
- She considers getting through a stack of fashion magazines a successful Saturday afternoon.
What Clients Say About Yasmin:
Quality, and Class.
The Art Institute of CA, San Francisco
Bachelors of Science, Interior Design
- Interior Design
- Hand Sketching & Rendering
Comments are closed.