Roger Clark is the person on our team who will be your main point-of-contact when you work with our company. His extensive knowledge breadth and strong management approach minimizes the avoidable hurdles that so often complicate transactions. The result? An informed choice you can feel good about, and a dramatic reduction of the inevitable stresses that result from the purchase and sale of real property.
“I came out of a corporate Marketing Communications career and got my real estate license in 2004. While I’ve worked for some of the largest, most popular brokerages in the Bay Area I always felt like real estate was an industry that time had forgotten. When we started Lifestyle, we set the bar high: we want to be an “ad agency” for your home. Our listings look better, feel better, present better, and sell better than our competitors. Our team of designers find that “sweet spot” where a home buyer’s emotions directly affect, and enhance, your net selling price.”
Roger brings a higher level of poise and polish to his clients’ real estate experience. Alongside buying and selling real estate, he’s also passionate about investing – his family owns several residential and commercial properties in the Bay Area and has purchased and sold investments all across the United States. Roger is committed to helping his clients fulfill their dreams and to unlock the power, and financial freedoms, real estate investment can provide.
Roger has an active imagination, an eye for detail, and works hard to make the impossible a reality for his clients. More than anything, he likes to make less-desirable things desirable again. That’s why:
- Lifestyle Real Estate Services has grown, year upon year, with a bootstrap advertising budget based almost solely on word-of-mouth and referrals.
- Roger has expanded Lifestyle’s services from a sole focus on residential real estate to a full service agency providing investment advice, staging and design services, as well as property management.
- Roger was a classically-trained, vocal performance major in college, and can sing in French, Italian, German and English.
- He’s fascinated by the concepts of sustainable energy, green transportation initiatives, and electric cars.
- He started working with a good friend to start a custom furniture company specializing in pieces made from reclaimed source materials.
What Clients Say About Roger:
Ethics, and Understanding.
Azusa Pacific University
BA in Music, emphasis in Vocal Performance with a Minor in Marketing
- Real Estate Sales
- Marketing Communications
- Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Property Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Account Management